Give

First Baptist Church relies on the generosity of its members and guests to support our Ministry Resource Plan.  We offer quite a bit of flexibility in giving, so that you can express your stewardship in your unique way.  We thank you so much for your continued gifts that allow us to do ministry for God’s kingdom together.

We allow giving both to our budget (Ministry Resource Plan) and to special offerings. Below you will find explanations of the current funds offered for e-giving.

Offering Options:

  • Budget and Southern Baptist Convention:  When you give to this fund, 3.3% of your gift supports the denomination through our NC office of the SBC.  The remaining 96.7% of your gift goes to funding our budget (Ministry Resource Plan).
  • Budget and Cooperative Baptist Fellowship:  When you give to this fund, 3.3% of your gift supports the CBF through their NC office.  The remaining 96.7% of your gift goes to funding our budget (Ministry Resource Plan).
  • Budget and FBC Missions Endeavors:  When you give to this fund, 3.3% of your gift is deposited into an account that is under the discretion of our church’s missions committee.  This money is used to fund missions that we do “in house,” from missions trips to community projects.  The remaining 96.7% of your gift goes to funding our budget (Ministry Resource Plan).
  • Operating Budget Only:  When you give to this fund, 100% of your gift goes towards funding our budget which includes selected missions.  (Ministry Resource Plan).
  • Any Special Gift:  When you select this fund, a memo line appears.  Use the memo line to specify any special offering, such as Annie Armstrong, Heck-Jones, Brantley Car Fund, Lottie Moon, etc.
Copyright © 2023 First Baptist Church – Waynesville, NC, All rights Reserved | Sitemap | Tampa Web Design + Tampa Marketing by White Fox Studios.